I got accepted into Kyushu university’s summer programme. However, I didn’t get their scholarship. I’m not sure whether NUS has gotten hold of the Toshiba scholarships or not. So…now I’m faced with a dilemma…do I say yes to them and ask my parents for $? But it’s a lot of $…and another thing. I’m quite scared about the Homestay. I’m so afraid of making boo-boos and screwing up the whole thing. =( But the most important issue would be $.
Spread the love