Hear ye, hear ye…this is my annual birthday wishlist! Some of you might be saying, “Wah…so haolian…got birthday wishlist.” I assure you, in no way is my birthday wishlist a way to demand presents. It is just that buying presents is never easy, so I come up with a list every year so that people know what to get for me…rather than buying me stuff that I either won’t use or chuck aside. Agree? Anyway, here goes!
Mel’s Birthday wishlist 2009:
1. Voucher from Paris Miki/ Yes! Optical shop as I need a new pair of glasses
2. Shower foam from Body Shop/ Face Shop
3. HAND cream from Crabtree & Evelyn – Nantucket Briar
4. Feet reflexology/ massage vouchers
5. Spa vouchers
6. Manicure/ Pedicure vouchers
7. Ice-cream maker
8. All in one semi-pro mixer/whisk…those that aren’t handheld
9. 3-4 bottles of Menicon O2 solution for my contact lenses – need so many cos I use them up pretty fast!
10. A playmate for Baileys – another cocker spaniel would be good 😀
11. A universal aircon remote control – I’m sick of ‘fighting’ with my bro over it
12. Contribution to the “Mel’s new clothes closet” fund
13. Nice dressy watches that I can wear to work
I must stress what NOT to give me:
1. Jewellery…unless from Tiffany’s/ Harry Winston…hahaha
2. Body Lotion – I’ve got enough of those to fill up my bathtub and soak in it
3. Photo frames – even if there’s a proper photo inside…exception is for my painting that’s approx 50cm x 70cm (will update the exact dimensions later)
4. Stuffed animals/ soft toys
8. Pens – even if they’re expensive
That’s all for now folks!