Heya…here are my nails for this week! I’m going with the Mid-Autumn theme with jade bunnies! 🙂
1. Base coat of pastel yellow from The Face Shop. Make sure this coat is dry before doing step 2.
2. Stripe of white (some cheapo brand…). You MUST do 2 coats of this.
3. I lined the white stripes with silver using The Face Shop’s silver dot pen
4. Pasted on these cute little bunnies and placed 2 white crystals.
5. Seal it all with top coat
Note: I didn’t use any nail glue because I find it a pain to remove. I only use top coat to stick on both the bunnies and the crystals while it is still wet. I then top it all off with another layer of top coat to ensure that everything sticks.
I wanted to try out the water marbling art but I found out that you can only try it if your nail polishes are new. Otherwise, it becomes clumpy and you can’t get it to marble well. Ah well…will continue experimenting!