It’s Halloween week so I decided to go with the Halloween theme for my nails! That’s spidey with his web!! Sorry if it’s not clear…I added a filter to give it that vintage, spooky feel…*cue evil laugh* Here’s how I did it:
- Base coat to protect
- OPI Pink
- Sasa white. I made sure that the brush was not dripping with polish and then I dabbed the nails with the tip. Alternatively, you can use a make up sponge to dab the polish. You don’t need to be neat about this.
- I used Fasio’s Sparkle to cover the white dabbed area.
- Wait. Important! You MUST wait for all the layers to dry before drawing on the web!!
- I used FaceShop’s Black Nail Dot pen to draw the web but you can use a small fine tip brush and normal black polish. Start from the bottom by drawing an inverted V.
- On top of the inverted V, draw a curved M and then join the peaks of the V and M
- For the spider, I first drew a big blob and then drew on 8 legs at the sides before drawing the top most ‘web’
- Wait. Again, you must let your spider dry
- I used FaceShop’s Silver Nail Dot pen to dot the eyes of the spider. Again, you can use a dotting tool or a brush, whichever you are most comfortable with. Instead of silver, you can use white or red if you want an evil spider.
- Once everything is dry, top it off with top coat to seal everything and to give it an even glossy finish
Voila! You’re done!! 🙂