It’s October, which means…let the countdown to my birthday begin! So annually, I do have a wishlist (sometimes a none-wishlist) and this year is no different! As I often say, it’s not narcissistic or demanding of me to have a wishlist. It’s more like friends and family do not know what to get for me and so, I’m simply letting them know what I DO want. When you were a child, didn’t you tell your parents what toys you’d like to get for your birthday/Christmas? Same thing.
So…my birthday wishlist for this year is:
- Ownday Computer Glasses in pink
- Sponsorship for Hello Kitty Run
- Sponsorship for 2 weeks of my gym membership
- Everyone to sign up as a member of Pásshen and put in S$10 credit (LOL) OR sign up for one of the workshops in the upcoming Beauty Week.
- Vouchers from Sephora/ Zara/ H&M/ iTunes
Yup, that’s about it. The usual NO hand/body lotion, photo frames, accessories and soaps apply.