I’m still alive! LOL
I realised that I haven’t been blogging for ages and that’s simply because I’ve been really busy. What have I been busy with?
- My book.
- Teaching and marking (hello marking season!)
- Editing articles on thewellnessinsider.sg (oh gosh…I need more writers!)
- Doing my monthly Kombucha workshops
- Did some corporate kombucha pairing sessions (wwooohooo)
- Attending Japanese classes (I’m prepping to take my JLPT 2 this July)
- Attending a sales course
- Coaching a client on how to present on video
- Helping with a client’s rebranding and marketing
- Watching dramas
As you can probably tell, #10 is my way of relaxing from all the above. I had one too many 8am classes this semester and I come home drained on those days. My students agree with me that 8am classes ought to be banned. LOL! But I’m glad that the face-to-face tutorials are over and now it’s exam period for the students while it is marking season for me.
Good thing is that I won’t be teaching summer classes in July so that will give me time to work on The Wellness Insider, the 60-Day Metabolic Tune Up Programme as well as Kombucha Chronicles. Although it sounds as if I have 3 businesses, they are all under the umbrella of The Wellness Insider and they’re all related. After all, health is not just about exercising but also diet and mental.
Anyway, I can’t wait for all the marking to be over so that I can finally put in some brain juice into the business. Oh…and Japanese too. I’m not very confident that I’ll pass this round but at least, I am practicing it every week in class so some of the rust is beginning to fade. 頑張ります！
Happy Labour Day everyone and enjoy this mid-week break!