It’s that time of the year again. We all know that we often make the same resolutions and often times, we get all fired up in January and then start losing momentum once February and March approaches. That’s life. So…I shall be hilarious and make my first resolution to be…
- To have the momentum to complete the goals that I’d like to achieve in 2020
- To do more yoga and be consistent about it
- To meal prep more
- Save $10k by the end of the year
- Sleep earlier and have better quality sleep
- Do more things that bring me joy
That’s about it. So what’re your New Year resolutions? Any similar goals that we can perhaps motivate each other?